joory94
I wish learning English!! I try to learn english when I was 12 years old, now I'm 20 years old and I'm still trying. I don't know why but I can't improve my english, when I look for a job they always tell me that they looking for a person with advanced english, I wish been that person, english language for me is too difficult that why I'm here in this page web, to improve my english with natives.

I wish  I would learn the learning English Langauge!

I tried to learn english when I was 12 years old. Now I'm 20 years old and I'm still trying. I don't know why but, I can't improve my english. When I look for a job, they always tell me that they are looking for a person with advanced english. I wish I was been that person. The English language for me is too very difficult  and that  is why I'm here in on this page web, to improve my english with native speakers.

Very good try.

I am an Arabic speaker who also speaks fluent English. If you need help in anything. Just contact me and set up a session.

You might try to take some classes so that you can practice speaking English. Hope this works for you!
Hello God willing, you will learn the English language I also learn English And I speak Arabic