geanmonteiro
Daydreams Today more than ever, I am very dissatisfied. I'm disappointed with myself, with the world, with people. I'm not what would be, what I know I can be. Many people just want fun, this idiot here (me) just want knowledge. Never in my life felt so misunderstood. Persecuted and censored because of my ideas. I guess I should not have been born in that time, I should have been born in another time. I'm on a balcony looking at the end, admiring the completion of my dreams in the future, but do not know if I will behold the accomplishment of my goals. Keep fighting.

Daydream

Today more than ever, I am very dissatisfied. ( You have to say what are you dissatifued with? Life? your career) Like this: I am very dissatisfied with my life or I am very dissatisfied with my career.
I'm disappointed with myself, with the world and with people.
I'm not what  I want to would be, what I know I can be.
Many people just make fun of me saying things like, this idiot here (me) just wants knowledge.
Never in my life have I ever felt so misunderstood.
Persecuted and censored because of my ideas.
I guess I should not have been born in that time in this era. I should have been born in another time.
I'm on a balcony looking at the end, admiring the completion of my dreams in the future but I do not know if I will behold the accomplishment of my goals accomplish my goals.
 I will keep fighting.

Some advice from me:

(Never let someone tell you  that you should not follow your dreams of success. Many successful people were told they were crazy and made fun off. Work hard for your dream- stay positive and work on it. Steven Jobs was one of the "Crazy Ones" Welcome to the club you'r not alone) :)

Today more than ever, I am very dissatisfied with my life and very dissatisfied with my career.
I'm disappointed with myself, with the world and with people.
I'm not what I want to be, what I know I can be.
Many people just make fun of me saying things like, this idiot here (me) just wants knowledge.
Never in my life have I ever felt so misunderstood.
I guess I should not have been born in this era. I should have been born in another time.
I'm on a balcony looking at the end, admiring the completion of my dreams in the future but I do not know if I will accomplish my goals.
I will keep fighting.