giao
my current hopeless job I'm an officer now.I work as a purchsing staff for a waitan company placed in my country. I've done my job for nearly one year. But I still do donkey's works and I feel I'm going to become a donkey really. Because I don't know Chinese and my Enlish is not good at all, so I am not given any tasks contacting with suppliers and my boss. All my works are faxes, copies, sending SMS, making orders, checking samples, and everywhen my colleague calls, i have to come to her sitting to take documents or do anytihng she asks, She's just my colleague but she acts as if she was my boss. Because she worked longer than me, knows work better, and can do main tasks of work so I don't want to agrue with her. I think it's meanless to discuss with a person who never listens

my current hopeless job

I'm an officer. I work as a purchsing staff for a waitan company placed in my country. I've worked here for nearly one year. But I still do donkey's works and I really feel I'm going to become a donkey. Because I don't know Chinese and my English is not good at all, I am not given any tasks to contact the suppliers and my boss.
All my work includes sending faxes and copies, sending SMS, making orders, checking samples, and I have to come to my colleague anytime she calls me and sit to take documents or do anytihng she asks for.  She's just my colleague but she acts as if she was my boss. Since she has worked longer than me, knows work better, and can do main work tasks,  so I don't prefer arguing with her. I think it's meaningless to discuss with a person, who never listens.