Oxana
English native speakers..... Hello everybody! It seems English native speakers not often check notes in their mother language. When I write something in Chinese I have 3 and more comments ,however in English just 1 or less. Maybe there are too many English notes and they can't check everything ? I don't know.....I hope this situation will change =)

English n N ative s Speakers .....

Hello everybody or everyone ! it seems looks like  the English native speakers are not often check evaluated the notes in their mother language  toungue.

When I write something in Chinese I have 3 three and or more comments ,

however but when it is in English just there is only 1 one comment  or less., M maybe there are too many English notes and they can't check  all of it everything ? I don't know.....I hope this situation will change=)

English native speakers.....

Hello everybody! It seems English native speakers do not often check notes in their mother language. When I write something in Chinese I have 3 and more comments ,however in English I just see 1 or less. Maybe there are too many English notes and they can't check everything ? I don't know.....I hope this situation will change =)

In the third sentence did you mean to say comments, or did you actually want corrections?

i think i can teach you Chinese and will do my best to help you.Also i wish you can talk to English with me:D
I wish my English is very good) Yesterday I tried to pass the grammar test. There were only 50 questions and my result was 31 correct answer =( It is only Intermediate level. Ah!
I think it's partially because your English is very good. It's hard to correct because you're not making many grammar mistakes. The things you say are technically correct, just a little awkward. It might help to speak to a native speaker, so they can tell you when you say something strange, even when it's not outright wrong.