Aii
Another Bird Watching Day Does my notebook entry have lots of mistakes? I would greatly appreciate your help. I already have a bird book which gives out identifying information of North American Birds. but I needed to purchase this book on hawaiian birds for my bird watching activity. Today I found an one-of-kind red bird from a distance on the golf course. It was the cover bird of this book. I wish I managed to take picture of them!
1

Another Bird Watching Day

Does my notebook entry have lots of mistakes? I would greatly appreciate your help.
I already have a bird book which gives out identifying information of North American Birds. But I needed to purchase this book on Hawaiian birds for my bird watching hobby activity. Today I found spotted an one-of-a-kind red bird from a distance on the golf course. It was the bird on the cover bird of this book. I wish I'd managed to take picture of it! them!

1

Another Bird Watching Day

I already have a bird book about / on birds which gives out identifying information of helps you identify North American Birds. but I needed to purchase this a (1) book on hawaiian birds for my bird watching activity. Today I found an one-of-kind one of a kind (2) red bird from a distance on the golf course. It was the cover bird of this book. I wish I managed to had taken pictures of them!

説明

1。私はバードウオッチングをするためにハワイイの鳥についての本が必要です。それなら、(1) past tenseは使わないほうがいいと思います、(2)あなたが探している本は指定されたの本ですか。もしそうでなければ、"this"より, "a"でいいです。

2。"one of a kind"は普段独りでに使われる、私は多分"spectacular"とか"exotic"のような言葉を使います。

あいさんにお助けになれば嬉しく思います。ここからも頑張ってくださいね!^_^

1

Another Bird Watching Day

I already have a bird book which gives out provides identifying information of for north American birds, but I needed to purchase this another book on Hawaiian birds for my bird watching activity. Today on/at the golf course, I found an spotted a unique/rare one-of-kind  red bird from a distance on the golf course. It was the cover bird of this book. I wish I had managed to take a photo picture of it them!

The ʻiʻiwi (Vestiaria coccinea), pronounced ee-EE-vee, is a "hummingbird-niched" species of Hawaiian honeycreeper and the only member of the genus Vestiaria. Is that the one?