paige
sunday Now is 14:38 of Sunday, there's heavy rain outside.Fortunately that i don't have to work today.Felt so awful these two weeks,wish i can get out from the broken relationship. I will try to write a note everyday.I wrote one yesterday,but no one correct it for me yet.I'm still waiting. :) I booked a very cheap flight to Perth last night and it stop at Kuala Lumpur for more than 14 hours. I think need a plan for that 14 hours.

s  Sunday

Now is  It is now  14:38  of  on  Sunday,  and  there's heavy rain outside.  Fortunately  that   i  I  don't have to work today.  Felt  I have felt  so awful these  past  two weeks,  I  wish  i  I   can  could  get out from  the  my  broken relationship. I will try to write a note every day.  I wrote one yesterday,  but no one  has  corrected  it for me yet.  I'm still waiting. :) I booked a very cheap flight to Perth last night and it stops  at Kuala Lumpur for more than 14 hours. I think  I  need a plan for  that  those  14 hours.

----------

Sunday

It is now 14:38 on Sunday, and there's heavy rain outside. Fortunately I don't have to work today. I have felt so awful these past two weeks, I wish I could get out from my broken relationship. I will try to write a note every day. I wrote one yesterday, but no one has corrected it for me yet. I'm still waiting. :) I booked a very cheap flight to Perth last night and it stops at Kuala Lumpur for more than 14 hours. I think I need a plan for those 14 hours.

----------

Welcome to Italki, Paige.  As a Perth boy, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Perth.

[email protected] is my e-mail and i will look forward to hearing from you
Do u want to learn chinese? i think i can help u. Because i want to talk english with someone and i can help u or you will help me? or i will listen to your heart :D