Ricardo
My last trip to London (1) This summer I decided to go to London again in order to improve my English. I had just been there last year doing an English course and I did a big improvement reaching there the B2 level (upper-intermediate). For these reason I decided to come back again. This year I have spoken with native and no-native English speakers even more than last year but I have the sensation that I've improved less despite I did a bigger effort. At the end of my stay I was speaking with my teacher and she told me that mostly all students have the same sensation. The higher your English is the slower your improvements are. Anyway I'm proud of myself because I'm still improving and today I feel more confident with my English. In addition I have made new friends from all over the world and I have visited very beautiful places like Greenwich Park, Westminster or the South bank.
2

My last trip to London (1)

This summer I decided to go to London again in order to improve my English. I had just been there last year doing an English course and I improved greatly , reaching the B2 level (upper-intermediate). For these reasons, I decided to come back again. This year I have spoken with native and non-native English speakers even more than last year, but I have the sensation that I've improved less despite a greater effort. At the end of my stay, I was speaking with my teacher and she told me that almost all students have the same sensation. The better your English is, the slower your improvements are.

Anyway I'm proud of myself because I'm still improving and today I feel more confident with my English. In addition, I have made new friends from all over the world and I have visited very beautiful places like Greenwich Park, Westminster and the South bank.

1

My last trip to London (1)

This summer I decided to go to London again in order to improve my English. I had just been there just last year doing an English course and I did a big improvement by reaching there the B2 level (upper-intermediate). For these reasons I decided to come back again. This year I have spoken with native and non-native English speakers, even with more than what I did last year but I have the sensation a feeling that I've improved less despite I did a bigger of greater efforts. At the end of my stay I was speaking with my teacher and she told me that mostly all students have the same sensation feeling. The higher the level of your English is the slower your are the improvements are.

Anyway I'm proud of myself because I'm still improving and today I feel more confident with my English. In addition I have made new friends from all over the world and I have visited very beautiful places like Greenwich Park, Westminster or and the South bank.

1

My Last Trip to London (1)

This summer I decided to go to London again in order to improve my English. I had just been was there last year doing an English course and I improved a lot and reached did a big improvement reaching there the B2 level (upper-intermediate). For these reason I decided to return come back again. This year I have spoken with native and non-native English speakers even more than last year but I have the sensation that I've improved less despite I did a bigger effort. At the end of my stay I was speaking with my teacher and she told me that mostly all students have the same feeling sensation. The higher your English is the slower your improvements are.

Anyway, I'm proud of myself because I'm still improving and today I feel more confident with my English. In addition, I have made new friends from all over the world and I have visited very beautiful places like Greenwich Park, Westminster or and the South bank.