Mong Shin
Moment Like You~ His gaze was so hypnotic and I was captivated. As I stare at him, there was this weird feeling on my stomach by his enchanting eyes. He got me head over heels and my aching mind is now astray.We share secrets, laugh about crazy things and smile every second we’re together. I must insist that there is an endless list of things about him that I adore. My happiness isn't the same without his company. Just the small words he say, it left me nothing but endless happiness.It was Thursday morning when I lost my ring around our room. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find it, I was about to cry but he asked me what happened. I told him about it and he searched for it too. Fortunately, he found it and gave it to me, I was so thankful that he helped me searched for it. He is someone special who is beautiful at heart. And there’s again the feeling where there are butterflies on my stomach when I see him.The two of us only knew that when we’re together, we won’t be separated because we’re attached to each other. We talked to each other and it carried the two of us away throughout the day. If it wasn't for him, my life isn't worth living. From the minute I laid my eyes on him, I never had a doubt that his elegance left me nothing. Lonely in the house, the power was off and I was very bored. I texted him and I was shocked that he replied with his mom’s phone number. He told me that he was making and drinking coffee with his mother.One message from him is all it takes, and I lose my mind flying into the outer space. Even though it may sound a little cheesy, I badly want him to know that he’s special for me and my love for him is infinite.The next day, we decided to waste our time in our house. I decided to sleep but it was interrupted by a punch of a pillow on my face. I immediately get up and did the same thing to him even though I know that it hurts. We lay on the bed and dreamed about the stars that shine on our face. We looked into each other’s eyes and my heart beat rises. Then he smiles in front of me and my heart skips a beat. His pretty smile warms me like the beach’s summer set. There are thousands of words that could describe him how perfect he is. I’m just happy that even now, the two of us is travelling a journey together which we won’t forget forever. Before I knew, he wasn't part of my book but now if we open it and take a look he is the beginning and the end of every chapter.