Cecilia
family and dream of travelling I'm a mum of two children, called Jacopo, the oldest one, and Riccardo. Jacopo is 4 and Riccardo 2. My life is full of tasks, because I don't like renounce to nothing. I work to high school as science teacher and recently I've achieved my second degree. I like cooking, I enjoy company, but i like so much sports. I love run, even though the last 4 years I run little cause to my responsability. Anyway, My real passion is travel. I like adventure and my favourite journeys were without reservation, only with the airplane round-trip ticket. Since I've changed partner and I've got a family, obviusly my travels are more soft. I can't wait to take my children with me to esotic places. I went to Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Thailand, Malysia, Laos and Cambodia. I like a lot Indocina, but I miss also Colombia. Mexico is the more beautiful naturalistic place I've visited, but Colombia is on my hearth. I dream to work and teach in a Italian school in Bogota. Who konws if it will happen. In my jouneys I've always felt difficulties in relationship cause of my poor english. So I hope that my sons learn early english language and that there also possibility for me to improve my language. I would like to listen tv or make a conversation in english without feeling inappropriate. I don't know if I will reach my aim but I hope that this type of approach pushes me to continue.

Family and dream of travelling

I'm a mum of two children, called <em>(or "named")</em> Jacopo, the oldest one, and Riccardo. Jacopo is 4 and Riccardo 2. My life is full of tasks, because I don't like renounce to nothing to say no to anything. I work to at a high school as a science teacher and recently I've achieved earned my second degree. I like cooking, I enjoy company, but I like so much sports very much. I love to run, even though the last 4 years I have run little because to of my responsabilities.
Anyway, my real passion is travel. I like adventure and my favourite journeys were without reservations, only with the airplane round-trip ticket. Since I've changed partners and I've got a family, obviously my travels are more soft <em>(or "less adventurous")</em>. I can't wait to take my children with me to exotic places. I went to Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Colombia, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos and Cambodia. I like a lot Indochina a lot, but I miss also miss Colombia. Mexico is the more most beautiful naturalistic place I've visited, but Colombia is on in my hearth heart. I dream to work and teach in an Italian school in Bogota. Who knows if it will happen. In my jouneys I've always felt difficulties in relationship communicating because of my poor English. So I hope that my sons will learn early the English language at an early age and that there is also a possibility for me to improve my language. I would like to listen to TV or make have a conversation in English without feeling inappropriate. I don't know if I will reach my aim goal but I hope that this type of approach pushes me to continue.