Carmen
The woman's role in our society Imagine how a woman feel when a man tell dirty things to her, I would like to talk about catcall on the street. I have has this experience in the past like maybe every woman in this world, this action of men is so ridicoulus for me and sad. I have said myself: "they have a mother, maybe a sister and other ladies in their life, I am sure that they would not be happy if a man catcall to them. when I recieve this kind of dirty insults, my esteem is offended and I would like to scream them: hey I am human like you! and I deserve respect! but wham am I sually doing in those cases? I am keep in silence, because the problem is not just on the streets with catcall guys, they think that because mainly all our society has a perspective of a dominated woman behinf of a man. I am not want to sound like a feminist because I am on the team that want a equal world for everyone, we need to change the words: man and woman for the word person. we need to stop to believe in the ridiculos sterotypes aroun men and women, not all guys are stronge, not all girls are touchy. in my personal case, I don't know how I could react to a catcall man in the future, I would like to do something and I started for me: now I am aware that a woman deserve respect with or without clothes, we choose our outfit and that is not apologize for catcall men. I was macho in the past too and I am trying to have an oppen mind to a world when everyone is different. that is the key... to change our thoughts at first and then to change the world.
1

The woman's role in our society

Imagine how a woman feels when a man tells (or 'says' would work better her)dirty things to her, I would like to talk about catcalls on the street.
I have has had this experience in the past like maybe every woman in this world, this action of men is so ridicoulus for to me and sad.
I have said myself: "they have a mother, maybe a sister and other ladies in their life lives, I am sure that they would not be happy if a man catcalled to them.
when I recieve this kind of dirty insults, my esteem is offended and I would like to scream at them: hey I am human like you! and I deserve respect! but wham what am I usually doing in those cases?
I am keep in silence silent, because the problem is not just on the streets with catcall guys, they think that because mainly all our society has a perspective of a dominated woman behinf of a man.
I am do not want to sound like a feminist because I am on the team that wants a equal world for everyone, we need to change the words: man and woman for the word person.
we need to stop to believe believing in the ridiculos sterotypes around men and women, not all guys are stronge, not all girls are touchy.
in my personal case, I don't know how I could react to a catcall man in the future, I would like to do something and I started for me: now I am aware that a woman deserve respect with or without clothes, we choose our outfit and that is not apologize an excuse for catcall men.
I was macho in the past too and I am trying to have an oppen mind to a world when everyone is different.
that is the key... to change our thoughts at first and then to change the world.

The woman's role in our society

Imagine how a woman women feel when a man tell says dirty things to her, I would like to talk about catcalling on the street.
I have hads this experience in the past like maybe every many woman women in this world, this action of men is so ridicoulus ridiculous for to me and as well as sad.
I have said to myself: "they have a mother, maybe a sister and other ladies in their life, I am sure that they would not be happy if a man catcalled to them.
when I recieve this kind of these dirty insults, my self-esteem is offended and I would like to scream at them: hey I am human like you! and I deserve respect! but whatm am I usually doing in those cases?
I am keep in my silence, because the problem is not just on the streets with men who catcall guys, they only think that because mainly all our society has a shares the perspective of women below men a dominated woman beneath men behindf of a man.
I am do not want to sound like a feminist because I am on the team that wants an equal world for everyone, we need to change the words: man and woman for the word person.
we need to stop to believe believing in the ridiculos sterotypes ridiculous stereotypes around men and women, not all guys are stronge, not all girls are touchy. 

in my personal case, I don't know how I could react to a catcall man in the future, I would like to do something and I started with myself for me: now I am aware that a woman deserves respect with or without clothes, we choose our outfits and that is then not apologize for catcalling men.
I was macho in the past too and I am trying to have an oppen mind to a world when where everyone is different.

that is a good way to react, I tried one time, but the man smiled me like "you can not do nothing" but I believe in the karma and anyway I go on with that react.
As women we are taught to put up with a lot of disrespect. It is too ridiculous. I usually just look at them up and down and make my most disgusted face to try and damage their ego.