Tania
The first day of school Today is the first day of school, it's beginning of new item. Yes, that is the season of school opening in China. I don't know when the school in foreign countries open. Is there any related problems with school opening as similar as Chinese? For instance, traffic jam in the morning of the first day of school, or anxiety neurosis after summer holiday, expenses of selecting a school, etc. Anyway, the first day of school should be happy for all students, because that means they have a chance to learn various knowledge, to grow with their friends ...

The first day of school

Today is the first day of school, it's beginning of new item. Yes, that is the season of school opening in China. I don't know when the schools in foreign countries open. Is there any related problems with school opening as similar as Chinese? For instance, traffic jam in the morning of the first day of school, or anxiety neurosis after summer holiday, expenses of selecting a school, etc.
Anyway, the first day of school should be happy for all students, because that means they have a chance to learn various knowledge, to grow with their friends ...