Tania
I like sweet food I like sweet food. And you? Also like me? I think the reasons most of people like sweet food are nearly similar. It make me feel relax, comfortable, I do like the taste of various sweet food. It also make me happy, it helps me to adjust my emotion when I feel bad. It probably somebody will ask me which kind of food the sweet food I said means. What I would say is the sweet food I mentioned includs all of things which taste sweet, but not includes drinks. Such as cake, bread, candy, sugar, ice-cream, fruits, snack ... Which one kind of sweet food do you like?

I like sweet food/sweets

I like sweet food/sweets. And you? Do you like it too? I think that the reasons why the most part of people like sweet food are nearly similar. It makes me feel relaxed, comfortable, I do like its taste of various sweet food. It also makes me happy, it helps me to feel better when I'm down.
It Probably somebody will ask me which kind of food among all the sweets I meant. What I would say is that sweet food I mentioned I was referring to every kind of food with a sweet taste, but not including drinks. I meant food such as cakes, bread, candies, sugar, ice-cream, fruits, snacks...
Which sweet food do you like?

Hi Tania.

I am not definitely a sweet addict, since I usually prefer salty food. But I cannot resist to chocolate pudding or hazelnut ice-cream :)

You should not consume sweets too much.Otherwise you can be diabetes. Be careful !!!!
I also like sweet food,but i can't eat sweet food recently. Because I intend to lose weight.
Me too