Raquel
Holidays Last week I stayed in Toledo on holidays. It's a World Heritage City. Toledo is very historical, it has more than a hundred monuments: churches, synagogues, convents, mosques, monasteries, hermitages, castles, palaces, bridges, walls, Romans archeological remains, coves, baths, etc. thanks to its large and long history. Toledo is called the city of three cultures because in it coexisted Christians, Jews and Arabs tolerantly. It's a city with steep and narrow streets so it's quite tiring go for a walk around them but worth it because you find treasures in every corner. My main advice is : Don't go in summer if you can avoid! The heat is unbearable, but if you can't you should get early for sightseeing. Toledo is awesome and if you come to Spain you shouldn't miss it.
1

Holidays

Last week I stayed in Toledo on for my holidays. It's a World Heritage City. Toledo is very historical, it has more than a hundred monuments: churches, synagogues, convents, mosques, monasteries, hermitages, castles, palaces, bridges, walls, Romans archeological remains, coves, baths, etc. thanks to its large and long history. Toledo is called the city of three cultures because in it coexisted Christians, Jews and Arabs tolerantly. It's a city with steep and narrow streets so it's quite tiring go for a walk around them but worth it because you find treasures in every corner. My main advice is: Don't go in summer if you can avoid it! The heat is unbearable, but if you can't you should get up early for sightseeing. Toledo is awesome and if you come to Spain you shouldn't miss it.

^_^