Sherry
A foreign film The foreign film I just watched a few months ago is the newest X-men: The day of future past. It was released in May, and was the hottest movie in all cities of China. The film lasted about 2 hours and I was totally attracted by the imaginary story and exciting plots. It told the story about the professor sent Wolverine back to the history in order to change the doom of both the Humans and mutants. Back then, Wolverine met the young professor and a new character named quicksilver who is actually magneto's son.The film ended as an expected happy ending that all X-men were saved from the enemy. I love the film not only for the story but also for James McAvoy, who is my favorite foreign actor. He is a young british actor. I first got to know him was by X-men:First Class, in which he performed as the young professor X. He was so charming and handsome that I couldn’t get rid of the character from my mind for a very long time. Since then, I’ve become a typically crazy fan of him. Back to the film, I really look forward to the next flim of X-men series.

A foreign film

The foreign film I just watched a few months ago is the newest/latest/most recent X-men movie called/titled 'The day of future past'. It was released in May, and was then the hottest movie in all cities of China.

The film lasted about 2 hours <em>(haha as almost all do!)</em> and I was totally attracted/drawn by the imaginative story and exciting plots. It told the story about of the professor who sent Wolverine back in to the time/history in order to change the doom fate of both the humans and mutants. Back then, Wolverine met the young professor and a new character named Quicksilver (who is actually Magneto's son) <em>(who is Magneto?)</em>. The film ended as with an as expected happy ending that all X-men were saved from the enemy.

I love the film not only for the story but also for because it has James McAvoy, who is my favorite foreign actor. He is a young british actor and I first got to know him was by through/in/from 'X-men:First Class', in which he performed as the young professor X. He was so charming and handsome that I couldn’t get rid of the character from out of my mind for a very long time. Since then, I’ve become a typically crazy fan of his.

Back to the film - I really look forward to the next film of the X-men series.