Gilbert
Correction please :D Q: Some people think that, in order to improve the quality of education, students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. A: Improving the quality of education is always considered as a significant object for the societies. One Possible way to achieve this object is encouraging students to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Numerous arguments had been done regarding whether this policy should be adopted or not. The obvious argument in its favor is that teaching methods will be constantly improved to better suit students. By reviewing those feedbacks given by the student, teachers are able to gain a better understanding of students’ opinion regarding the teaching. This allows teachers later to come out with rewarding teaching ways which are more effective and efficient. In addition, teachers are evaluated and criticized tend to be more responsible and eager to be the satisfying teacher among others. Since their performances could be easily compared by educational authorities and parents with their counterparts. However, there are some disadvantages. First and foremost is teachers might not be evaluated objectively. Some students may purposely give some negative comments on certain teachers who are not favored by them. This may damage the motivation and reputation of teachers who actually are hard working. Furthermore, students may loss respect and discipline in the classroom, especially those young students in primary school. In my opinion, the evaluation on teachers done by senior students can help to improve the quality of education whereas it is better not to encourage young students to criticize their teachers as they normally lack sufficient self discipline.
1

Correction please :D

Q:
Some people think that, in order to improve the quality of education, students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

A:
Improving the quality of education is always considered as a significant important objective for the societies. One possible way to achieve this objective is encouraging students to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Numerous arguments had been done given regarding whether this policy should be adopted or not.

The obvious argument in its favor is that teaching methods will be constantly improved to better suit students. By reviewing those the feedbacks given by the students, teachers are will be able to gain a better understanding of students’ opinion regarding their teaching. Later this allows teachers later to come out with rewarding innovative teaching ways which are more effective and efficient. In addition, the teachers who are evaluated and criticized tend to be more responsible and eager to be the satisfying teacher among others. Since their performances could be easily compared by educational authorities and parents with their counterparts.

However, there are some disadvantages. First and foremost is teachers might not be evaluated objectively. Some students may purposefully give some negative comments about certain teachers who are not favored by them. This may damage the motivation and reputation of teachers who actually are hard working. Furthermore, students may lose respect and discipline in the classroom, especially those young students in primary school.

In my opinion, the evaluation of teachers done by senior students can help to improve the quality of education whereas it is better not to encourage young students to criticize their teachers as they normally lack sufficient self discipline.

It was good to read it, even I agree with your opinion regarding the topic.

Correction please :D
Q:

A:
Improving the quality of education is always considered as a significant objective for the societies. One Possible way to achieve this objective is encouraging the students to evaluate and criticize their teachers. Numerous arguments had have been done made regarding over whether this policy should be adopted or not.

The obvious argument in its favor is that the teaching methods will be constantly improved to better suit the students. By reviewing those feedbacks given by the students, teachers are able to gain a better understanding of students’ opinion regarding the teaching. This allows the teachers later to come out with some more rewarding, efficient and effecive ways of teaching ways which are more effective and efficient. In addition, when teachers are evaluated and criticized, they tend to be more responsible and eager so as to be a competetive and satisfying teacher among others. Since Hence, their performances could be easily compared by the educational authorities and parents with their counterparts.

However, there are some disadvantages also. First and foremost is, teachers might not be evaluated objectively. Some students may might purposely give some negative comments on certain teachers who are not favored by them. This may damage the motivation and reputation of teachers who actually are actually hard working. Furthermore, students may loss loose respect and discipline in the classroom when provided with these autonomous powers, especially those young students in the primary schools.

In my opinion, the evaluation on of teachers done by senior students can help to improve the quality of education whereas it is better not to encourage young students to criticize their teachers as they normally lack sufficient self discipline.