罗斯
新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2 Workbook. Dialogue based on the question -你很忙,吗? A:你很忙,吗? B:对,我非常忙。我的老婆个星期生病了。所以我有很多事。我每天早上准备孩子的早饭。之后我叫孩子,我带他们学校。之后我去办公室。我的部门现在很多。这个月是我们的最重要。 工作然候我接孩子, 煮晚放。孩子睡觉然候我洗碗,准备孩子的明天衣服。 我周末必须整理卧室,干净房子,买东西,还有洗衣服,我累死了! 你呢? A:我的上司假期。所以我不太忙。如果你想我明天可以帮助你。 B:真的? 挺好的! A: Are you busy? B: Yes, I’m very busy. My wife got ill last week. So I have a lot of things to do. Everyday I have to prepare the children’s breakfast. After I wake the children and I take them to school. After that I go to work. My department has a lot of work at the minute. This month is our most important one. After work I collect the children and cook dinner. After the children go to bed I wash the dishes and prepare their clothes for the next day. At the weekend I have to tidy the bed room, clean the House , do the shopping and clean the clothes. I’m absolutely exhausted! What about you? B: My boss is on holiday so I’m not too busy. If you want tomorrow I can help you. A: Really? That would be great. Translate the following sentences. 1. Li Na is very busy.李娜很忙. 2. He is very busy too. 他也很忙。 3. Are all of you busy? 你们都很忙,吗? 4. Would you like to have some coffee? 你要和咖啡,吗?
Sep 1, 2014 9:01 PM
Corrections · 3
1

新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2

A: Are you busy?

你忙吗?
B: Yes, I’m very busy.

是,我很忙。

My wife got ill last week.

我老婆上周生病了。

So I have a lot of things to do.

所以,我要做很多事。

eryday I have to prepare the children’s breakfast.

 我必须每天给孩子准备早餐。

take the children and I take them to school.

照顾孩子们并送他们上学。

lot of work at the minute. This month is our most important one.

我还要去工作,部门工作很多,这个月是最重要的时间之一。

after work I collect the children and cook dinner.

下班后,我要去接孩子,还要做晚饭。

After children go to bed I wash the dishes and prepare their clothes for the next day. 

孩子们睡觉后,我要洗碗并准备他们第二天穿的衣服。

At the weekend I have to tidy the bed room, clean the House , do the shopping and clean the clothes.

在周末,我必须整理卧室、打扫房子、购物和洗衣服。

I’m absolutely exhausted! What about you?

我要崩溃了! 你怎么样?

B: My boss is on holiday so I’m not too busy. If you want tomorrow I can help you.
我老板休假了,所以我不太忙。如果需要,我明天可以帮你。
A: Really? That would be great.

真的? 太好了!

Translate the following sentences.
1. Li Na is very busy.李娜很忙. ok
2. He is very busy too. 他也很忙。 ok
3. Are all of you busy? 你们都很忙,吗?

你们都很忙吗? no ,
4. Would you like to have some coffee? 你要和咖啡,吗?

你要来杯咖啡吗? “吗”前不用加“,”

September 1, 2014
“吗”和前面的内容不加“,”。
September 2, 2014

新实用汉语-课2 New Practical Chinese Reader- Lesson 2 Workbook.

Dialogue based on the question -你很忙,吗?
A:你很忙吗?
B:对,我非常忙。我的老婆个星期生病了。所以我有很多事要做。我每天早上为孩子准备早饭。之后我叫孩子起床,他们学校。之后我去办公室。我的部门现在很多工作。这个月是我们的最重要的一个月下班后我去接孩子, 煮晚。孩子睡觉我洗碗,准备孩子明天衣服。
我周末必须整理卧室打扫,房子,买东西,还有洗衣服,我累死了! 你呢?
A:我的上司去度假了。所以我不太忙。如果你需要的话我明天可以帮助你。
B:真的? 太好了!
A: Are you busy?
B: Yes, I’m very busy. My wife got ill last week. So I have a lot of things to do. Everyday I have to prepare the children’s breakfast. After I wake the children and I take them to school. After that I go to work. My department has a lot of work at the minute. This month is our most important one. After work I collect the children and cook dinner. After the children go to bed I wash the dishes and prepare their clothes for the next day.
At the weekend I have to tidy the bed room, clean the House , do the shopping and clean the clothes. I’m absolutely exhausted! What about you?

B: My boss is on holiday so I’m not too busy. If you want tomorrow I can help you.

A: Really? That would be great.

Translate the following sentences.
1. Li Na is very busy.李娜很忙.
2. He is very busy too. 他也很忙。
3. Are all of you busy? 你们都很忙吗?
4. Would you like to have some coffee? 你要咖啡吗?

September 2, 2014
Want to progress faster?
Join this learning community and try out free exercises!