Kasia
E-cigarettes What does it mean to be a smoker? For me it means being a victim of my own positive belief about smoking. E-cigarettes contain water, proplene glycol, glycerin, some flavourings and of course nicotine. Some people calim that e-cigarettes have helped them to stop smoking. This made me curious about them so I decided to try how they'll work out for me. I have been smoking for a few years and stopped a few times during that time, but every time I started again it was harder to stop. I heve been smoking e-cig for about a week now and stopped 'normal' cigarettes. The main thing I dont like about this cigarette is that it makes me very sleepy. The fact that it last for so long also doesn't help to just put it away. Apart from that I'm glad I changed my habits and don't go for a fag during my breaktime or straight after work. All in all I'm determined to quit smoking, eat helthier and go for long walks a few times a week. I'm sure all this will contribute not only to my health, but also to gaining self-discipline and self-esteem. Thumbs up!

E-cigarettes

What does it mean to be a smoker? For me, it means being a victim of my own positive belief about in smoking. [I understand what you're trying to say, but it doesn't read well. Try, "victim of my addiction to smoking"] 
E-cigarettes contain water, proplene glycol, glycerin, some flavourings, and of course, nicotine. Some people claim that e-cigarettes have helped them to stop smoking, and this made me curious about them so I decided to try and/to see how they'd work out for me. I have been smoking for a few years and stopped a few times during that time, but every time I started again and it was harder to stop.
I heve been smoking an e-cig for about a week now and have stopped smoking 'normal' cigarettes. The main thing I don't like about this type of cigarette is that it makes me very sleepy. The fact that it last for so long also doesn't help me to just put it away. Apart from that, I'm glad I changed my habits and don't go for a fag during my breaktime or straight after work.
All in all, I'm determined to quit smoking, eat helthier and go for long walks a few times a week. I'm sure all this will not only contribute not only to my health, but also to gaining improving my self-discipline and self-esteem. Thumbs up!

From my personal experience I can tell you that trying to quit smoking by reducing the number or by using nicotine pads or e-cigarettes etc. hardly helps. At the end of the day, it is your WILL POWER that matters. I just quit one day promising myself never to smoke again and threw the packet. It has been more than 10 years since then and I never touched cigarette again.
Good luck!