Abdelhak
Freedom Freedom is often spoken of in what can be referred to as a "loose sense". One country has more freedom than another; a twenty-one year old has more freedom than a fifteen year old, but what exactly does this word, which is so often flippantly used, mean. Or, if this conclusion cannot be reached, what does it not mean. For different people it may mean different things, but there has to be an equilibrium that can be reached in order to determine the meaning of freedom itself. In one form, freedom can mean that a person has "exemption from an obligation."* If only the root (free) is looked at, it can be interpreted that one is "not under the control or power of another."* However often the latter definition is used, it is also disagreed with, and for good reason: there is always a ruler, although the ruler may not necessarily be in the form of a person or group of persons.

Freedom

Freedom is often spoken of in what and can be referred to in a "looser sense". One country has more freedom than another. A twenty-one year old has more freedom than a fifteen year old but, what exactly does this word, which is so often flippantly used, mean?  or, if this conclusion cannot be reached What does it not mean? For different people it may mean different things but, there has to be an equilibrium that can be reached in order to determine the meaning of freedom itself. In one form, freedom can mean that a person has "exemption from an obligation."* If only the meaning of the root (free) is looked at, it can be interpreted that one is "not under the control or power of another."* However, often the latter definition is used. It is also disagreed with; and for good reason: there is always a ruler although, the ruler may not necessarily be in the form of a person or group of persons.

or, if this conclusion cannot be reached

This sentence did not make sense because, you already expressed the same meaning in the sentnce before it.

Great Paragraph. Loved the topic. You need to work on your puncuation. The error with the sentences could be avoided if you skim your entries before posting because, your English is great.