John
My Language Partner My language partner is a Russian girl who is one year younger than me. In this June, when I was searching for English partners, I knew her Skype ID. Actually at that time, I added quite a few foreigners as my friends, most of who were native speakers. But unfortunately these friends did not have much time for me to talk with because they were not interested in learning my mother language -- Chinese. I had at most one conversation with them. But this Russian girl is different because she is eager to learn and practise English with me. In fact, I used to be an English teacher in a countryside middle school for one year just after my graduation from university. As a result, I am good at writing English. Due to the lack of speaking practise, I am hopeless with speaking. So when we are speaking English online, I am always able to correct her English. To be honest, her English is poor, but there has been a great improvement in her English in the past few months. She has a very strong desire to study English. We talk online at 6.30-8.00AM beijing time. Due to time difference, she must get up at 2.20AM and continue our conversation until 4.00AM. You can imagine how strong her will would be. We talk everything on the skype, from daily family life to childhood funny stuff. Although we are very far away from each other and have different nationalities, but there is much in common between us. I think it may be the main reason why we can talk so often with losing insterest.

My Language Partner

My I have a language partner who is a Russian girl who is one year younger than me. In this June, when I was searching for English partners, I knew came across her profile and was able to get (1) her Skype ID. Actually, at that time, I added quite a few foreigners on Skype as my friends, most of whom were native speakers. But unfortunately these friends did not have much time for me to talk with were not interested in talking with me because they were not interested in learning my mother language -- Chinese. I had at most one conversation with each of them.
But this Russian girl is different because she is eager to learn and practise English with me. In fact, I used to be an English teacher in a countryside middle school for one year just after my graduation from university. As a result, I am good at writing English. Due to the lack of speaking practise practice, I am hopeless with speaking. So when we are speaking English online, I am always able to correct her English. To be honest, her English is poor, but there has been a great improvement in her English in the past few months.
She has a very strong desire to study English. We talk online at 6.30-8.00AM beijing time. Due to the time difference, she must get up at 2.20AM and continue our conversation until 4.00AM. You can imagine how strong her will would be determined she is.
We talk everything almost about anything on the over skype, from daily family life (2) to childhood funny stuff (3). Although we are very far away from each other and have different nationalities, but there is much a lot in common between us. I think it may be the main reason why we can talk so often with losing insterest interest.

1. 我之所以改成 "I have a language partner" 是因为,"my language partner" 是好像在广大读者已知你有一个来自俄罗斯的语言partner的前提下写这篇文章上,但是这是不成立的。所以,站在读者的角度看稍微改了一下这句话。

1. knew 是知道的意思,我想你想表达“我得到了她的Skype ID”

2. Daily life, or family life, but not both. 

3. We never use "stuff" in writing - you can say "funny childhood memories" instead. 

果然是老师,写得真不错!几乎没有语法错误。

有一个提议:其实写作再上一级并不着重准确性 - 重点是放在逻辑和连贯性。

比如说,你在文章提到, "many foreigners I added on Skype aren't interested in talking with me because of their lack of interest in learning my mother tongue", 但是之后你又说, "but this Russian girl is different because she wants to practice English with me" - "but" 这个连接词连接了这两句话,但是我这里没有看到有转折关系 - 换句话说,这句话大概可以简化成“他们不想学中文,但是这俄罗斯女孩想学英文”,因此逻辑不通。

再举一个例子,上面提到 "due to the lack of speaking practice, I'm not good at it", 和下一句的, "so when we are speaking Enlgish, I can correct her English" - "so" 这个连接词表达因果关系,但是两句话之间并没有任何因果关系。再进行简化,变成“我的口语不是很好,所以我可以纠正她的英文”,因此也行不通。所以这句的逻辑也得注意一下。

Hope this helps! :) 

My Language Partner

My language partner is a Russian girl who is one year younger than me. In This June, when I was searching for English partners, I knew got her Skype ID. Actually, at that time, I added quite a few foreigners as my friends, most of whom were native speakers. But unfortunately these friends did not have much time for me to talk with/(tome because they were not interested in learning my mother language - Chinese. I had at most one conversation with them.
But this Russian girl is different because she is eager to learn and practise English with me. In fact, I used to be an English teacher in a countryside middle school for one year just after my graduation from university. As a result, I am good at writing English. Due to the lack of speaking practise, I am hopeless with/(when it comes to) speaking. So when we are speaking English online, I am always able to correct her English. To be honest, her English is poor, but there has been a great improvement in her English in the past few months.
She has a very strong desire to study English. We talk online at 6.30-8.00AM Beijing time. Due to (the) time difference, she must get up at 2.20AM and continue our conversation until 4.00AM. You can imagine how strong her will would must be.
We talk about everything on the Skype, from daily family life to childhood funny stuff. Although we are very far away from each other and have different nationalities, but there is much in common between us. I think it may be the main reason why we can talk so often without losing insterest.

<em>It's always great to see people get together and share their language and culture with one another.</em> :)

Hi, Sergei. I am still struggling to pass the test. I failed once more. It needs time and effort I think. Thank you very much.
I have found that girls from Russia and Latin America are sincere for learning They have spark .....and strong will for future
Hi Hit! How is your IELTS exam? Have you tried to pass it again? Any luck? Some day I'd like to practice Chinese with you , but I'm not sure whether you're interested in Russian. )