lynn 林
Writing practice Technology advancement has changed the lifestyle of people,especially in interaction. The way people interact with each other is not only by letter. There are many ways we can choose such as mobile phone, LINE and so on. The interaction becomes more convenient than ever before, but there are some problem occurred. People can talk with strangers easily and maybe make friends with them. But the problem is we can not correctly learn about the people you make relationships by just send message, calling or video. In past, we learn about someone by learning what a life he lives rather than what he said to us.

Writing Practice

Technology advancement has changed the people's lifestyles of people, especially in our interactions. The way people interact with each other isn't only by letter. There are also many other ways we can choose such as mobile phones, LINE [LINE is a brandname for a company. It would be better to say VOIP, Voice Over IP or Internet messaging] and so on.
The Interactions becomes more convenient than ever before, but there are some problems that occurred.

People We can talk with strangers easily and maybe make friends with them, but the problem is we can not correctly fully learn about the people you we make develop relationships with by just sending messages, calling or using video. In the past, we learned about someone by learning what a understanding their life he lives rather than what he said they say to us.

Writing practice

Technology advancement has changed the lifestyle of people,especially in interactions. The way people interact with each other is not only by letter. There are many ways we can choose such as mobile phone, landlineLINE and so on.
The interaction becomes more convenient than ever before, but there are some problems occurred. People can talk with strangers easily and maybe make friends with them. But the problem is we can not correctly learn about the people you make relationships by just sending messages, calling or video. Inthe past, we learned about someone by learning what a life he lives rather than what he said to us.

You need to have the subject agree in number with the verb. If you use one ing word, then all the verbs in the sentence need to be ing. Keep up the writing!