buiut
introduce myself hello everyone, I'm Út,I come from Việt Nam and I'm 19 years old. my hobbies are listen to music, watching tv, and so on...i usually listen english song in my free time, it's really interesting and I can learn some English about that. I love english and Its very important with me for my job in the future but now my English skill is not good so I hope everyone will help me. I will thanks so much!
1

I will introduce myself

Hello everyone, I'm Út, I come from Việt Nam and I'm 19 years old. My hobbies are include listening to music, watching TV, and so on...  I usually listen to English songs in my free time, it's really interesting and I can learn some English too. about that. I love English and it's very important with me for my job in the future but now my English skills are is not good so I hope everyone will help me. I will Thanks so much!

1

introduce Introducing myself

hello everyone, I'm Út,I come from Việt Nam and I'm 19 years old. my hobbies are: listening to music, watching tv, and so on...i usually listen to English songs (songs in English) in my free time, it's really interesting and I can learn some English about from that. I love English and It's very important with to me for my job in the future but now my English skills is are not good so I hope everyone will help me. I will Thanks so much! (Thank you so much)

1

introduce myself

hello everyone, I'm Út,I come from Việt Nam and I'm 19 years old. my hobbies are listening to music, watching tv, and so on...i usually listen to english songs in my free time, it's really interesting and I can learn some English that way about that. I love english and It's very important with me for my job in the future but now my English skills are is not good, so I hope everyone will help me. I will thanks you so much! [a better phrase would be "I would be very grateful"