Victor
Learning for work and life Hi everybody, I'm brazilian and I study Science Computer... I need learn english because that's necessary for who work in this sector. And I would like traveling for anywhere, discover new cultures, foods, peoples and friends. In future I intend live in other country, for some time. If someone can correct my text. Thank's everybody! Peace and love! =)
1

Learning for work and life

Hi everybody, I'm brazilian and I am stuyding   Computer Science... I need to learn English because it's necessary for those who work in this sector. And I would like travel anywhere, discover new cultures, foods, peoples and friends. In future I intend to live in other country, for some time.

If someone can correct my text. Thank's everybody! Peace and love! =)

keep learning amigos rsrs

1

Learning for work and life

Hi everybody, I'm Brazilian and I'm studying Science Computer Science... I need to learn English because that it's necessary for those who work in this my sector. And I would like to traveling for anywhere, and discover new cultures, foods, peoples and friends. In future, I intend to live in other countries, for some time.

1

Learning for work and life

Hi everybody, I'm Brazilian and I study Science Computer Computer Science... I need to learn English because that's (it's) necessary for people who/those who work in this sector. And I would like traveling for anywhere to travel everywhere, discover new cultures, foods, peoples people and friends. In the future I intend live in another country, for some time.

If someone could correct my text, I would appreciate it. Thanks everybody! Peace and love! =)