Jonnatan
Like a fairy tale!!! One of my best friends will get married maybe in November. They are not sure about date yet. I still remember the last time that She and I were eating sandwiches in a Qbano store. We talked about her relationship and She told me They were not having a great moment. They were having many problems so She asked him for a time among them, typical between women, hehe it is a joke!!!. He was agree with this. Some Months later She wrote me on the chat saying "Hey watch this video clip on my youtube account". Of course I wanted to know what was the issue. On the video They were in a concert of Carlos Vives. He is a famous singer from Colombia who is very appreciated in our country. They were on the scene with Carlos and it looked a game, everybody was laughing and doing jokes. Suddenly someone appeared with a wedding dress and a ring, the boyfriend put her the ring on her finger and asked her for get married with him. Everybody was shouting in the concert "Yes, yes, yes" and of course that was her answer. Then Carlos began to sing the song "Quiero casarme contigo (I want to get married with you)" of his album "Volvi a nacer (I have born again)". She was too happy and told me this could not be better that She felt like into a dream. I cannot imagine how is the dream each lady about to get married but at least my friend achieved hers. Maybe some girl would like to share hers ;). If you are learning Spanish and would like to listen the Carlos Vives's song then this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2M7peXKRD4

Like a fairy tale!!!

One of my best friends will get married maybe in November. They are not sure about a date yet.

I still remember the last time that she and I were eating sandwiches in a Qbano store. We talked about her relationship and she told me they had been in a difficult time (or "they had hit a rough patch"-this is an English expression. It can mean a bumpy road or turbulence in flight or a difficult time in a relationship). They were having many problems so she asked him for a time apart, (typical women, hehe it is a joke!!!) He agreed with this.

Some Months later She wrote me on the chat saying "Hey watch this video clip on my youtube account". Of course I wanted to know what was the issue.

On the video They were in a concert of Carlos Vives. He is a famous singer from Colombia who is very appreciated in our country. They were on the scene with Carlos and it looked like a game.  Everybody was laughing and doing jokes. Suddenly someone appeared with a wedding dress and a ring.  The boyfriend put the ring on her finger and asked her to marry him.

Everybody was shouting in the concert "Yes, yes, yes" and of course that was her answer. Then Carlos began to sing the song "Quiero casarme contigo (I want to get married with you)" of his album "Volvi a nacer (I have been born again)".

She was too happy and told me this could not be better.  She felt like it was a dream. I cannot imagine how each lady dreams of getting married but at least my friend achieved hers. Maybe some girl would like to share hers ;).

If you are learning Spanish and would like to listen the Carlos Vives's song then this is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2M7peXKRD4

Like a fairy tale!!!

One of my best friends will get married, maybe in November. They are not sure about the date yet.

I still remember the last time that she and I were eating sandwiches in a Qbano store. We talked about her relationship and she told me things were not going well between them. They were having many problems so she asked him for some time off. I thinkk this is typical for women, (hehe it is a joke!!!.) He agreed with this.

Some months later she wrote me on the chat saying "Hey watch this video clip on my youtube account". Of course I wanted to know what was going on.

In the video they were in a Carlos Vives concert. He is a famous singer from Colombia who is very popular in our country. They were on the scene with Carlos and it looked a game, everybody was laughing and making jokes. Suddenly someone appeared with a wedding dress and a ring, my friend's boyfriend put the ring on her finger and asked her to marry him.

She was too happy and told me this could not be better and that she felt like she was in a dream. I imagine that this is every woman's dream; at least my friend achieved hers. Maybe some girl would like to share hers ;).

I loved Colombia. I would love to go back there someday. I visited Bogota, Villa de Leyva, Barichara, Palomino, Tayrona, Cartegena and Medellin. My highlights were definitley Tayrona and Medellin, mostly becasue we met amazing people there and had a great time drinking Aguardiente! I loved the Colombian people and I felt very comfortable and welcome everywhere I went.
Yes I think so, He needed to do a special thing to save their relationship. He did what many men would like to do with his girlfriend. Achieve that Carlos Vives sing for your girlfriend is a whole feat here in Colombia. Lili how was your time here in Colombia, how do you felt?, which cities have you been?
I remember being in Colombia earlier this year and this song came on. Its the kind of song that can sweep any woman off her feet. Maybe this is why she said yes to the proposal? Its very romantic.