Is The Money A Person Earns The Most Important Aspect Of A Job? Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Salary is by far the most important aspect of a job for many people, including me. Money will always be the best incentive for people to accept a job. Although, there are other aspects to consider when it comes to accepting a job, such as the workplace, the work environment, the likelihood of getting a promotion, and the type of contract. A good and fair salary based on the skills of the employee encourages workers to do their best at work. As workers who earn a good salary do not have to concern about how they will get by and how they will be able to pay their bills, they will be more productive and committed to their jobs. Unlike people on a low income, who have to take various jobs and cannot concentrate at any work because of their mental and physical fatigue. Some companies give their employees performance-based bonuses, which encourage workers to be more productive and achieve the goals set by the company. From my experience, the staffs of the companies that do not offer any kind of bonuses are less motivated to excel at their jobs. They only carry out their tasks without giving their best, as they are more concerned about their financial issues than about how to outperform at work. Even if a company offers employment benefits such as medical and dental insurance along with low wages, workers will be disheartened if they feel like their wages do not fulfill their expectations. All in all, salary must be the most important reason to ponder over when accepting a job offer.

Is The Money A Person Earns The Most Important Aspect Of A Job?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.
Salary is by far the most important aspect of a job for many people, including me. Money will always be the best incentive for people to accept a job. Although, there are other aspects to consider when it comes to accepting a job, such as the workplace, the work environment, the likelihood of getting a promotion, and the type of contract.
A good and fair salary based on the skills of the employee encourages workers to do their best at work. As workers who earn a good salary do not have to be concerned about how they will get by and how they will be able to pay their bills, they will be more productive and committed to their jobs.

Unlike people on a low income, who have to take various jobs and cannot concentrate at any work because of their mental and physical fatigue.

<em>i understand it but the above is a fragment.  Try: </em>Contrast <em>or Compare</em> this situation with people who have a low income, who have to take more than one job and cannot <em>or can not </em>concentrate...

Some companies give their employees performance-based bonuses, which encourage workers to be more productive and achieve the goals set by the company. From my experience, the staffs of the companies that do not offer any kind of bonuses are less motivated to excel at their jobs. They only carry out their tasks without giving their best, as they are more concerned about their financial issues than about how to outperform  increase their productivity at work. <em>We would not use "outperform" in this context.</em>
Even if a company offers employment benefits such as medical and dental insurance along with low wages, workers will be disheartened if they feel like their wages do not fulfill their expectations. All in all, salary must be the most important reason to ponder  over when accepting a job offer.

ponder over: <em>ok, i would prefer deliberate over but now i am being picky  </em>