Iván
Learning English Hi everyone. I´m travelling to Scotland the next month and by that I need to improve my english level so much. I ´m allways trying to watch Tv in english, to listen radio in English... I´m doing all I think to learn as best I can to improve my english level. I don´t know anyone there, but I think it will be a wonderful experience for me.
1

Learning English

Hi everyone. I'm travelling to Scotland the next month and by that time (or "by then" instead of "by that time") I need to improve my English level so much. I'm allways always trying to watch TV in English, to listen to the radio in English... I'm doing all I can think of to learn as best as I can to improve my English level. I don't know anyone there, but I think it will be a wonderful experience for me.

<em>I think this is as close to what and how you wanted to express yourself as possible. I hope you will find these corrections helpful.</em> :)

1

Learning English

Hi everyone. I´m travelling to Scotland the next month and by that I need to improve my english level so much. I ´m allways always trying to watch TV and listen to radio in english. I´m doing all I can think of to learn as best I can to improve my english level. I don´t know anyone there, but I think it will be a wonderful experience for me.

I worded your sentences a little differently to sound a bit more natural.