Azucena Q.
Types of mom's There are different types of mothers in the word. We are going to talk about only 3 of them. The first one called overprotective mom's are very common. The majority of new mothers use to be like this. One characteristic of this type of mother's is that they are always over the child, caring for each step. All the things around them are dangerous. They tend to exaggerate in everything. For this reason the children growing up, fearful and insecure. The second type are the guillty mom's. This mothers are very busy person's, so they always have something to do, and their children are at the end of their list. To countering this inattention. They buy all to their children, raising spoiled kids. The last type are the unconcerned mom's. They are relaxing persons. They don't take much importance for the things, even the big problems. Their children raising whitout attention. And throughout their lives, they have different problems even in the adulthood.
1

American English Corrections

Types of Mothers I changed it to "mothers" to sound more formal.

There are different types of mothers in the world. I am going to talk about only three of them. The first one, called a overprotective mother, I changed it to "mother" here to sound more formal. is very common. The majority of new mothers are like this. One characteristic of this type of mother is that she is always all over the child, caring for them at each step. Everything around them is (considered) dangerous. They tend to overexaggerate in everything. Because of this, their children grow up to be fearful and insecure (about everything). The second type is the guilty mother. These mothers are very busy people, so they always have something to do, and their children are always at the end of their priority list. To make up for this, they buy everything their children want, raising spoiled kids in the process. The last type is the unconcerned mother. They are apathetic people. They don't take much seriously, even the big problems. Their children are raised without attention, and throughout their lives, they have difficult problems even into adulthood.

Types of mom's

There are different types of mothers in the word. We are only going to talk about 3 of them. The first one called overprotective mom's are very common. The majority of new mothers used to be like this. One characteristic of this type of mother's is that they are always over the child, caring for each step. All the things around them are dangerous. They tend to exaggerate in everything. For this reason, the children growing up, fearful and insecure. The second type are the guillty mom's. These mothers are very busy person's people, so they always have something to do, and their children are at the end of their list. To countering this inattention lack of attention, they buy all to everything for their children, raising spoiled kids. The last type are the unconcerned mom's. They are relaxing persons relaxed people. They don't take much importance for the things things to seriously, even the big problems. Their children raising are raised without attention, and throughout their lives, they have different problems even in the adulthood.