Sungha Jun
Let me introduce. I am an all round web developer. I am a senior engineer with good knowledge of both front-end and server-side techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Ako ay isang pangkalahatang web developer. Ako ay senior na engineer na may magandang kaalaman sa parehong front-end at server-side na technique. Mahal ko ang istraktura at pag-aayos at ako rin ay tumatayo sa kalidad. Mahal ko ang pagbibigay oras sa pag-aayos ng konting ditalye at pag-optimize ng web apps.
1

Let me introduce myself

I am an all-round web developer. I am a senior engineer with good knowledge of both front-end and server-side techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps.

1

“Let me introduce” should be “Let me introduce myself”.  “Introduce” is a transitive verb.  It should have a direct object.

“all round” should be “all-around”

We normally use “pangkalahatan+g” to mean “for everyone”.  I think “pang-lahatan+g” (for everything) would be closer to the meaning of “all-around”.  Other native speakers here may have a better word for it though.

You will need to add “isang” before “senior na engineer”.  I would also suggest that you use “senior engineer” as is rather than insert “na” into it just to make it sound Tagalog.  Moreover, inserting “na” may just result in confusion because “senior na engineer” can mean either a “senior engineer” or “an engineer who is senior in age”.  “Ako ay isang senior engineer...” is, for me, the best way to say it.

“Maganda+ng” is “beautiful”. When we say, for example, “magandang umaga”, we mean “good morning“, but “a beautiful morning” would be a valid translation too.  However, “good knowledge” can’t be said as “beautiful knowledge”.  You may instead say, “ako ay maraming kaalaman” (I know a lot) or “ako ay may malawak ang kaalaman” (I have a wide range of knowledge”).

To retain the plural of “techniques”, you should say it as “front-end at server-side na mga technique.”  However, for the same reason I suggested that you just remove the “na” in “senior engineer”, I would also recommend that you just say “front-end at server-side techniques”, i.e., without the “na” and retain the plural “techniques”.  The “at” is all right, but the “na (mga)” does nothing more than make it sound Tagalog.

“Mahal ko ang istraktura at pag-aayos” does not sound right.  “Mahal ko” means “I love”, but we normally use it for people.  If we use it for other things, e.g., “mahal ko ang aking bayan”  (I love my country) or “mahal ko ang aking trabaho” (I love my work), what we would mean is that we’d do almost anything or sacrifice almost everything for their sake.  I don’t think anyone would really go that far for the sake of “structure and order”.  We use “istraktura” in a sense related to construction, including sentence construction.  “Pag-aayos” refers to the way of arranging or fixing things.  A single Tagalog word, “kaayusan” can mean both “being organized” and “orderly”.  I think that “Importante sa akin ang kaayusan” (Organization/Order is important to me) would be closer to what you really meant to say.

“Tumatayo sa kalidad” also does not sound right.  “Tumatayo” refers to physically standing-up or acting as proxy (representing someone).  You may say instead, “naniniwala ako sa kalidad” (I believe in quality) or “sumusuporta/tumataguyod ako sa kalidad” (I support quality), or “itinataguyod ko ang kalidad” (I help promote/forward quality).  “Importante sa akin ang kaayusan at itinataguyod ko ang kalidad” is one way of saying it.

“Mahal ko” again can’t be used for “spending time”.  What we might say is “Nalilibang ako sa pag-aayos...”  (I get engrossed in fixing...).  “Konting (or kaunting) dEtalye” is “a few details”. “Maliliit na dEtalye” is “little details”.  “Pag-optimize” is acceptable, but we may also say it as “pag-ooptimize”, in the same way that we repeat the “a” in “pag-aayos”.   “Nalilibang ako sa pag-aayos ng mga maliliit na detalye at sa pag-ooptimze ng mga web apps” is how I would say your sentence.