Nana
Studying for enter the university In Japan,usually it's hard to pass the entrance exam(We have only one or two chance to take the exam in same university). Now I'm studying a lot because I want to enter the university. Even if I have summer holidays,I have to study hard. Most of Japanese student who is eager to go university is same to me. But once I heard it's easy to graduate Japanese university than other countries. In contrast,in foreign countries,it's harder to graduate the university. Which is better for students?

Studying for entering university

Usually in Japan, it is hard to pass the entrance exam(We have only one or two chances to take the exam at the same university).
Right now I am studying a lot because I want to enter the university. Even if I have summer holidays, I have to study hard. Most of the Japanese students who are eager to go to university, are the same as me. 

But I heard once that, it's easier to graduate Japanese university than universities in other countries.
In contrast, it is harder to graduate university in foreign countries.

Which is better for students?

In regards to which kind of university is harder to graduate from, it depends on who you ask. If you are Japanese, a foreign university may seem more difficult. Even though it in actuality is not any more rigorous than a Japanese equivalent university. This may be due to different things such as a language barrier. Such aspects can add to the difficulty of the program you major in without making the courses any more rigorous as a whole. Also, I think the difficulty of graduating depends heavily on your selected major. What is it that you want to do?