Dawei Zhijiage
中文课 今晚的中文课 (Tonight's Chinese lesson 你在做什么呢 (What are you doing?) 我在等我的朋友呢 (I'm waiting for my friend.) 你在看什么呢 (What are you reading?) 我在杂志呢 (I'm reading a magazine.) 你在找什么呢 (What are you looking for?) 我在找我的钱包呢 (I'm looking for my wallet.) 副词”在“或”正在“用在动词说动词词组前,句尾加语气助词”呢“,表示个动作正在进行。基本句式为: When the adverb (在,正在,正)is used in front of a verb or verb phrase with the modal particle 呢 at the end of the sentence, it indicates an action in progress. The basic pattern is as follows: subject + (在,正在,正)+ predicate verb + object + 呢 我们正在听音乐呢 (We are listening to music.) 他在写汉字呢 (I am writing hanzi.) 妹妹正在睡觉呢 (My younger sister is sleeping.) Use 没(有)在 to negate these sentences 例如:(Example:) 妹妹在睡觉吗? *Younger sister is sleeping?) 没有, 她已经起床了。(She's not. She's already out of bed.) Note: 在,正在,正 can be used in past, present, or future tense 例如: 现在妈妈正在做吃饭 (Now, Mother is cooking dinner.) 昨天我正在吃晚饭, 他来找我了。(Yesterday, I was eating when he came looking for me.) 明年这个时候, 他正在芝加哥学习英语呢。(Next year this time, I will study English in Chicago.) Can you use 在, 正在,正 and make your own sentences?

中文课

今晚的中文课 (Tonight's Chinese lesson

你在做什么呢 (What are you doing?)
我在等我的朋友呢 (I'm waiting for my friend.)
你在看什么呢 (What are you reading?)
我在看杂志呢 (I'm reading a magazine.)
你在找什么呢 (What are you looking for?)
我在找我的钱包呢 (I'm looking for my wallet.)

副词”在“或”正在“用在动词说动词词组前,句尾加语气助词”呢“,表示个动作正在进行。基本句式为:
When the adverb (在,正在,正)is used in front of a verb or verb phrase with the modal particle 呢 at the end of the sentence, it indicates an action in progress. The basic pattern is as follows:

subject + (在,正在,正)+ predicate verb + object + 呢

我们正在听音乐呢 (We are listening to music.)
他在写汉字呢 (I am writing hanzi.)
妹妹正在睡觉呢 (My younger sister is sleeping.)

Use 没(有)在 to negate these sentences

例如:(Example:)
妹妹在睡觉吗? *Younger sister is sleeping?)
没有, 她已经起床了。(She's not. She's already out of bed.)

Note: 在,正在,正 can be used in past, present, or future tense
例如:

现在妈妈正在做吃饭 (Now, Mother is cooking dinner.)
昨天我正在吃晚饭, 他来找我了。(Yesterday, I was eating when he came looking for me.)
明年这个时候, 他正在芝加哥学习英语呢。(Next year this time, I will study English in Chicago.)

Can you use 在, 正在,正 and make your own sentences?

加油