Yan
PLEASE check this business letter Dear Jan , We are going to stay in Germany from 2 - 9 of December . Jim will help us to get Visa , but we need your help in booking rooms . I booked two double rooms in "Golden Tulip Hotel ", but I haven`t received the confirmation yet. Please check and confirm the hotel reservation .But if you have better options ( cheaper and convenient accommodation ) please let me know before reserving. Jan, I know that you will be very busy these days , but I have to ask you, or anyone else to meet us in the airport. Also we will be grateful if you help us in renting a car for December 2-9 . Please specify the price for car rent per day and tell me. We are planning to visit Jim from 8-9 of December I will send you the information about visitors till 20 of September. Thanks in advance,

PLEASE check this business letter

Dear Jan ,

We are going to stay in Germany from December 2nd to 9th.2 - 9 of December . Jim will help us to get the Visa, but and we need could use your help in with booking confirming the hotel room reservation. I have already booked two double rooms in at the "Golden Tulip Hotel ", but and I haven`t received the confirmation yet. If you could, please check and confirm th hotel reservation for me . But If you have know about better accommodation options, ones that might be  ( cheaper and or more convenient, accommodation ) please let me know before reserving the rooms I booked.

Jan, I know that you will be have been very busy these past few days, and I'm sorry to ask, but would it be possible if you or someone you know could but I have to ask you, or anyone else to meet us at the airport when we arrive? Also We will would also be so grateful if you help us in find renting a rental car for December 2nd to 9th. <em>(or you could say... help us get a rental car)</em> .  I would like to know  specify  what the price for the rental is as well rent per day and tell me. We are planning to will be visiting Jim from 8-9 of December 8th to 9thand I will continue to send you the information about visitors up untill the 20th of September.

Thanks in advance,

thats a great point Michael, I forgot that they did that in the UK!
Hi Yan, I got your message but then saw that Lara had already corrected your text. When writing date reanges, in the UK we would say e.g. "2nd to 9th December," whereas in the USA, they write "December 2nd to 9th". If you are writing informally you can put "2-9 December" or even "2-9 Dec" but your letter was quite formal. When speaking you say e.g "the second of December" or "December the second".