Sarah
Language Exchange and Travel Together We can see so many information about language exchanging and traveling on italki, couchsurfing or many other websites from language lovers and travel enthusiasts published. I also signed up some accounts to find someone who like Chinese Mandarin and want to help me with English and French. Thankfully, there have been some warmhearted friends who are glad to be my language partners. On couchsurfing, I find many interesting items. Not only can you discover many kinds of groups you want to join, but you also can create a group to attract your like-minded friends. If you are fond of traveling, you can plan a trip and find locals to stay with. I guess it’ll be more interesting to live in a homestay than to live in a hotel. If you want to be a host, it is not difficult yet. You can register your details like location and appropriate time on couchsurfing and then you’ll receive some replies. I think it’s a good chance to share your hospitality and make universal friends. If you want to exchange your native language with English or French, you can do as the next I’ll tell you. I joined Language Exchange and Learn English groups yesterday. There are more than ten thousand members in the Language Exchange Group. When you enter it, you can see polls and posts about exchanging language. For example, someone wrote”My Russian for your English or Espanol”. You can contact him, if you’re good at English or Espanol, and you want to learn Russian at the same time. What’s more, you can post a message about your language in exchange. It’s so convenient and transparent. Network provides a convenient way to know the world without leaving home. We should take full advantage of it. But please don’t forget to treat people sincerely!

Network provides a convenient way to know the world without leaving home. We should take full advantage of it. But please don’t forget to treat people sincerely!

# Online network offers us a very good avenue to know the world without leaving our countries. We have to treasure the facilities we may hold at present. Most of all, do not forget to thanks for those people who help you.

你寫的已經很好了 我只是錦上添花

Language Exchange and Travel Together

We can see so many information about language exchanging and traveling on italki, couchsurfing or many other websites from language lovers and travel enthusiasts published. I also signed up some accounts to find someone who like Chinese Mandarin and want to help me with English and French. Thankfully, there have been some warmhearted friends who are glad to be my language partners.

Language Exchange and Group Travel
We see so much information about language exchange and travel on italki, couchsurfing, and many other websites that language lovers and travel enthusiasts have published. I have also created some accounts to find people who like Mandarin and who want to help me in English and French. Thankfully, there have been some warm-hearted friends who are glad to be my language partners.