Yuiri
The documentary movie Yesterday, I went to the science museum with my friend and we joined the educational lecture by the professor at some university. The talk was about "inside a bottled water." We watched the documentary movie called "Tapped" which gave me a new perspective of bottled water and changed the way I see the industries and social systems. We never know what we are eating or drinking even it says "pure," "safe," and "environmentally friendly." I learned that bottled water is not necessarily "clean" or "safe" compared to tap water in some states. The water in a plastic bottle is technically surrounded by chemicals which cause people various kinds of diseases. I think that what I can do now is that I will try not to buy plastic bottled water and try to share the information with other people to spread the knowledge.

The dDocumentary movie

Yesterday, I went to the science museum with my friend and we joined the an educational lecture given by the a university professor at some university. The talk lecture was about "the inside of a bottled water." We watched the documentary movie called "Tapped" which gave me a new perspective of on bottled water and changed the way I see the industries industry and social systems society OR "the world's industries and social systems"]. We never know what we are eating or drinking even if it says "pure," "safe," and "environmentally friendly"." I learned that bottled water is not necessarily "clean" or "safe" compared to tap water in some states. The water in a plastic bottle is technically actually [OR "in fact"] surrounded by chemicals which cause people various kinds of diseases. I think that what I can do now is that I will try not to buy plastic bottled water and try to share the this information with other people to spread the knowledge others.

The documentary movie

Yesterday, I went to the science museum with my friend and we joined the educational lecture by the professor at some university. The talk topic was about "inside a bottled water." We watched the documentary movie called "Tapped" which gave me a new perspective of bottled water and changed the way I see the industries and social systems. We never know what we are eating or drinking even it says "pure," "safe," and "environmentally friendly." I learned that bottled water is not necessarily completely "clean" or "safe" compared to tap water in some states. The water in a plastic bottle is technically surrounded by chemicals which cause people various kinds of diseases. I think that what I can do now. is that I will try not to buy plastic bottled water and try to share the this information with other people to spread the knowledge.

Great information. :) Thank you.