harcalejo
My daily trip to the work After of my hard fight to leave my bed and i do all necesary with my appearance. I start the short trip to my work. The first image when I get out of my apartment is the trafic, my building is on the corner of a main street and this have a link with the superhighway and the superhighway in rush our is horrible, too much cars that represent too much pollution. Afortunelly, i just need croise the foot bridge to leave this bad image or enviroment. I have eight months living in this place and while I am walking on the footbridge I see several face that are family to me, mainly the beautiful girl's faces :$. After of I leaved the bridge the next interest point is a park where the people usually do their exercises, It ever do that I think something like "I should do something to have my body happiness and healthy, but just some minutes later I forget it :P. Other thing curious in my trip is a man that He works in walking dogs and He ever have a big dog, He is a bernes shepherd and I think that He is a wonderfull dog, maybe I will be one to my house. Finally, when I see that I used 25 minutes in this trip, I think that maybe I need a bike to moving me more fast.
1

My daily trip to the work (no need for "the" before work)

After a hard fight with myself I managed to get out of bed and begin preparing myself for work. (I liked how you wrote about the fight to get out of bed, but my suggestion is to help make it more obvious that you fought with yourself, not with the bed), and then "preparing myself for work" is a little more common english. You could write "and began making myself look good for work". But this is a personal preference.

I start the short trip to my work. The first image I see when I get out of my apartment is the trafic; my building is on the corner of a main street and this haves a link with the superhighway  and the superhighway in rush hour is horrible, too much cars that represent too much pollution (VERY NICELY WRITTEN). Afortunelly (Did you mean "Unfortunately" or "Fortunately")I just need to cross the foot bridge to leave this bad image or enviroment.

Sorry I only edited half. It's very nicely written. Good job! Keep up the good work.