chris_zhou
My present life My present life is just OK, my wife is pregnant for more 6 months, I am struggling for the future life, you know life is not easy. I am now working in a medical devise company, it is not the best choice for me now, but as you know, money is not all-purpose, but all-purpose can not be without money. Now, I am trying to find someone to exchange our language ability to teach other to learn the language more effective. Then, where are you?
1

My present life

My present life is just OK, my wife is six months pregnant for more 6 months, I am struggling for the future life,;you know life is not easy.

I am now working in a medical devise device company, it is not the best choice for me now, but as you know, money is not all-purpose [everything, all-important], but all-purpose [life] can not [cannot or can't] be without money.

Now, I am trying to find someone to exchange our language ability abilities, to teach each other [or one another] and to learn the language more effectively.

Then So, where are you?

"all-purpose" means suited for many purposes or uses.  It is usually used in reference to things like tools, certain foods (like flour), shoes, vehicles, etc.  I understand your use of it with money, although "everything" or "all-important" might be the more typical choices.  All-purpose doesn't work in the sentence, "All-purpose cannot be without money."  The best word I could think of to replace it was "life."  I hope this helped you!