Gung_12345
Reading and writing Sometimes really need to find time to read several stories from “Chicken Soup for soul” that very useful to sober myself from the acquisitive world.. The book like family where you can find true, love, beauty, goodness from eyes of wife and kids. Originally, hoping to talk troubles with so called friends, colleagues, and happy to share with them, but the results are often misunderstood, jealousy in stead of. So, here current trend is less talk and more work with them. Sometimes, on the way to travel, talking with strangers are very good and cool that don’t need to worry about any misunderstood and jealousy among them. Simply because there is no interest and emotional entanglements between us, right? Talking on the internet is also really very good and improve foreign language at same time. Writing messages here looks like practice writing skill. Writing is really a good thing for us. Because that can make us looks more like human but not person. Writing can tell us that we still have our own thoughts and have not formatted by the acquisitive world.