Jocelyn
0916 Journal Thesedays, I am lazy.I am disappointed myself. I usually sleep too late and I wake up late. I don't have time to do something. Today I just searched about bag to use when I go to canada. In practice, it takes time more than usual things. If it is cheap thing, I wouldn't think that much, but it is expensive one and important thing. One more thing that I was disappointed is I am late my class lately. I do my homework last few minutes before go to acadmy. In this problems, today I try to stay up all night fo change my life routine. The Sad thing is I failed this last two days. I tried to stay all night on Monday and Tuesday,but I slept finally. I hope that today will succeed.
Thanks! You read my jounal almost~Lol! I appreciate it

0916 Journal

These days, I am lazy.I am disappointed in myself.

I usually sleep too late and I wake up late.

I don't have time to do anything.

Today, I just searched for a bag to use when I go to Canada.

In practice, it takes more time than my usual things.

If it was a cheap thing, I wouldn't think about it that much, but it is an expensive one and important thing.

One more thing that I was disappointed in is I am late for my class lately.

I do my homework last few minutes at the last minute before I go to college.

Because of these problems, today I will try to stay up all night to change my daily routine.

The sad thing is that I failed this over the last two days.

I tried to stay up all night on Monday and Tuesday but, in the end, I fell asleep.

I hope that today I will succeed.

<em>Well done!  Michael</em>

Please come on.Why did you stay up to change your life routine?YOU can do when you are free.I know you want to change yourself.You may hate yourself now.But do you know you are the only one in the world.So you should believe me you are the best whenever.