Tommy Mendoza
2015... *sighs* I have been working at a prestigious English institute for the past 5 years, and I've grown a lot both personally and professionally, but I feel like my time to move on has finally come. 2015 is going to be a challenging year for I have already planned on making big changes in my life; I already made the decision of becoming a freelance EFL teacher, and I know there is a long road ahead of me, one that may not be necessarily the easiest one, but one I have set my mind to conquer. If there are any tips you could give me, they are more than welcome. :)
1

2015... *sighs*

I have been working at a prestigious English institute for the past 5 years, and I've grown a lot both personally and professionally, but I feel like my time to move on has finally come. 2015 is going to be a challenging year for I have already planned on making big changes in my life; I've already made the decision of becoming a freelance EFL teacher, and I know there is a long road ahead of me, one that may not be necessarily be the easiest one, but one I have set my mind to conquer. If there are any tips you could give me, they are more than welcome. :)