Amanda
And the challenge continues I've written here before that I quit my job in Brazil to come to England and of the reasons is that I need to improve my English because I love traveling and meet new people. I had been living in London for three months and two weeks ago I moved to the Countryside to work as a volunteer in an organic farm. I'm delighted with my decision, because I'm living close to the nature and the beach. The place is wonderful and the people are friendly and look after me all the time. I have more 2 weeks here in this farm and after I don't know what will happens... let's wait and see!
1

And the challenge continues

I've written here before that I quit my job in Brazil to come to England and one of the reasons was that I needed to improve my English.  This is because I love traveling and meeting new people. I had been living in London for three months when, two weeks ago, I moved to the countryside to work as a volunteer in an organic farm. I'm delighted with my decision because I'm living close to the nature and the beach. The place is wonderful and the people are friendly and look after me all the time. I have 2 more 2 weeks here in this farm but after then, I don't know what will happens... let's wait and see!

<em>Very good!  Almost perfect in fact!  Check my punctuation changes too.  Michael</em>

nice, good luck!
Tudo pode acontecer! Good luck :D