Paola
MY EXAM Hi there! I finally took my exam last monday. It was an english oral exam. It was really difficult for me as my exam partner was more relaxed than me and she spoke more fluently than I did. The first part of the exam was a 3 minutes monologue about sports and, the second part consisted on a dialogue about retirement. I swear I did my best but I felt dissapointed once I have done the exam. Surprisingly I passed and now I have my B2 title. I am so happy about that, that I wanted you to take part of my success. Everything started here and I am glad to be on italki. I want to thank you for all your support and help. Thank you friends and family for being there supporting me. Thank you Juan for bearing and supporting me when I was unbearable. Thank you Italki friends.THANK YOU! I could not end without mentioning the person who has helped me the most with my english, thank you Gary not only for the lessons but also for offering me your friendship and support and make me believe that I am a mountain. Thank you very much I really appreciate that.
1

MY EXAM

Hi there!

I finally took my exam last monday. It was an english oral exam. It was really difficult for me as my exam partner was more relaxed than me and she spoke more fluently than I did. The first part of the exam was a 3 minute monologue about sports,  and the second part consisted of a dialogue about retirement. I swear I did my best but I felt dissapointed once I had done the exam.
Surprisingly I passed and now I have my B2 title. I am so happy about that, that I wanted you to take part of my success. Everything started here and I am glad to be on italki.

I want to thank you for all your support and help. Thank you friends and family for being there supporting me. Thank you Juan for bearing and supporting me when I was unbearable. Thank you Italki friends.THANK YOU!

I could not end without mentioning the person who has helped me the most with my english, thank you Gary not only for the lessons but also for offering me your friendship and support and making me believe that I am a mountain. Thank you very much I really appreciate that.