Desirée
The birthday My sister´s birthday is in the summer so we usually travelled somewhere for the day. This year we went to the beach. This beach is quite near where I live. My mum and I prepared a surprise in my house. When my sister arrived to my house, she saw to her boyfriend and friends. She said she hadn´t thought going to my house because was very tired but I think she was very happy.

The birthday

My sister´s birthday is in the summer so we used to go to somewhere for the day. This year we went to the beach. This beach is quite near where I live. My mum and I were preparing a surprise in my house. When my sister arrived , she saw her boyfriend and friends. She said she hadn´t thought going to my house because she was very tired but I think she was very happy.

The birthday

My sister´s birthday is in the summer so we usually travelled somewhere for the day. This year we went to the beach. This beach is quite near where I live. My mum and I prepared a surprise party in my house. When my sister arrived to at my house, she saw to her boyfriend and friends. She said she hadn´t thought about going to my house because was very tired but I think she was very happy.