Dinh
take alcohols and beers To take a good relationship with colleagues,I get 2 days for per week drinking beers and alcohols.That makes my stomach to be hurt. I'm afraid that one day my health is going to coming down.Since I have started to work in here.I had never got alcohols and Never know them.This is the first time I have got them.when I got them,My intestine was heated and a little upset in my body.I wish I don't have to make them per day.I just want to spend that time on doing more useful things.In my thought,When we want to get a relationship with someone,We must accept everything from which we don't like and hate them
1

They won't bring happines to your life If you cannot be yourself with them.

It's really cool to drink some alcohol with people that you love.

1

take alcohols and beers

To take have a good relationship with colleagues, I get spend 2 days for per week drinking beers and other alcohols.That makes my stomach to be hurt hurts my stomach. I'm afraid that one day my health is going to coming down suffer.Since I have started to work in here, I have never got had alcohols and Never know them.This is the first time I have got them had any. When I got them had alcohol, my intestine was heatedstomach was on fire and a little upset in my body.I wish I won't have to make them per day do this every day. I just want to spend that time on doing more useful things. In my thoughts (In my opinion), when we want to get have a relationship with someone, we must accept everything from which about that person that we don't like and hate them