Jimmy
I heard her voice, start to run, into the trees into the trees... I always love science, maths and i like to read many kind of books, especially if is something about the world war 2 and the nazi history. I also like to learn more about programming in diferent languages, java in particular is one of my best skills. I really love music, i think thats gonna be one of my next goals, LEARN HOW TO PLAY piano very well. And finally one of my favorite things is skateboarding, since i was a 15th year old boy i was riding a board everywhere i go, so thats it.
2

I heard her voice, started to run, into the trees into the trees...

I love science, maths and reading. I like to read many kinds of books, especially if it is something about like World War 2 and the nazi history. I also want to learn more about programming in different languages especially java in particular because java is one of my best skills. I really love music, i want to learn piano well. I think thats going to be one of my next goals.Finally, one of my favorite things is skateboarding, since i was a 15 year old boy i rode my  skateboard everywhere i went.

Recuerda el pasado cuando estas escribiendo porque tus verbos estan en el presente cuando estaba hablando en el pasado. por ejemplo: Cuando tenia 15 anos, tienes que continuar en el pasado! 

Buen trabajo y pienso que en el futuro tus escritos estaran padrisimos! 

I heard her voice, start to run, into the trees into the trees...

I love science, maths and reading. I like to read many kinds of books, especially if it is something like World War 2 and the nazi history. I also want to learn more about programming in different languages especially java in particular because is one of my best skills. I really love music, i want to learn piano as well. I think thats going to be one of my next goals.Finally, one of my favorite things is skateboarding, since i was a 15 year old boy i rode my skateboard everywhere i went.