Letter for myself Only a one rule will domain your life. That means is whenever you spend your time. Don't your time flow without thinking. Whatever you do, you need to have 3 core thinking in your life. - Is it productive your life? - Are you focusing or not? And what is your object? And that object is essential to you? If you can't say that is Yes, or not focused or don't know what is focus subject, and then you need to stop your action now. That is your last mind control criteria. So please keep in mind about it. I know you have a hard time until now, but there is no pray just waiting to be cooked for you. For you, the time play game alone is not a health anymore. That will only permit us - If you make some result of playing it. That is the only excuse to play games. - So as you noticed, for example, when you learning some language, you already knew that input and output are important criteria and need to be balanced. For you, just playing is only "Input" and out of balances is no more productive. Now you will understand what I meant. We agree that all of thing needs balance, and for you, your inabilities usually came from lack of output. The playing alone without make nothing is perfect example for you. So for your sake, wake up dumb ass!

Letter for Myself

Only one rule will dominate your life. This rule is now matter how you spend your time, don't waste any of it without thinking.

Whatever you do, you need to have 3 core thoughts in your life.
- Is your life productive?
- Are you focusing or not? And what is your objective?
And is that objective essential to you?

If you can't answer yes that you are focused or if you don't know what the objective of your focus is, then you need to change your actions now. This is how you can acheive your goals. So please keep this in mind. I know you've had a difficult time up until now, but there is no prayer just waiting to be answered for you.

For you, the time playing games alone is not healthy anymore.  That will only allow you to remain lazy. 
If you were to learn something useful by playing games, then this would be the only good reason to play them.  So as you noticed, for example, when you are learning some language, you already know that the assimilation and sharing of information and ideas are important and need to be balanced. For you, just playing around is only absorbing information and it's out of balance with sharing information and exchanging ideas to be productive. Now you should understand what I mean. 

We agree that all things need balance, and for you, your inabilities usually come from a lack of productivity. Playing around alone without doing anything useful is the perfect example for you. So for your sake, wake up dumb ass!