Smile
Don't know why lost a friend, feel sad:( to show a real me, am I wrong? Real friend should like everything of mine, don't they? Can share my smile, and also my tears... If only show happniess, that's not friend..
1

Don't Know Why

lost a friend, feel sad:( to show a real me, am I wrong? Real friend should like everything of mine, don't they? Can share my smile, and also my tears... If only show happniess, that's not friend..

I lost a friend and I feel sad.  Am I wrong to show the real me?  A real friend should accept everything about me.  A real friend should share my smiles and my tears.  Surely a real friend is not there only to share the good times?

I am really sorry to hear that. Perhaps he/she was not a real friend. You do have a nice smile and we could be friends if you want to
helo how are you

Don't know why

People are not perfect do you mean you like everything from your friend as well? 

You want more than a fair weather friend.