Elena
My favourite book My favourite book es " El tiempo entre costuras". It´s wroten by Carmen Dueñas en 2012. This is the story of a woman, called Sira, who has to travel from Spain in Madrid to Marruecos in Tanger. She is a pretty woman and she travels with her boyfriend but he doesn´t a good person and he spends a lot of money. She brokes the relation and she begins her life alone. She has got a lot of problems in Tanger. She rents a house with a woman and she helps her. Then she will live alone. She is a seamstress, has got a sewing workshop for persons with much money. She works hard, much hours and she sleep very little. One day, her mother rings the phone because she is ill. Sira says her that she goes to Tanger with her. The mother and the daughter are very happies together.

My favorite book

My favorite book is " El tiempo entre costuras". It was writen by Carmen Dueñas en 2012. This is the story of a woman, called Sira, who has to travel from Madrid, Spain to Tangier, Morocco.
She is a pretty woman who is traveling with her boyfriend.   He is not a good person.  He spends a lot of money. She brakes the relationship off with him and begins to live her life alone.
She has lots of problems in Tangier. She rents a house with a woman and she helps her  (No sé que trató de decir.....ella alquila una casa de una mujer o ella alquila un casa con una mujer y qué está ayudando a la otra?). Then she will live alone.
She is a seamstress who has a sewing workshop for wealthy people. She works hard for many hours and sleeps very little.
One day, her mother calls because she is ill. Sira tells her that she will go to Tangier with her.
The mother and the daughter are very happy together.

please! Correct my mistakes
sorry! My favourite book IS not "es"