Misa
9/18/2014 One day, my colleague recounted a documentary about elephant to me passionately. There was an elephant about to die. The other elephants from the herd accompanied him. They paraded and move slowly behind the dying elephant for a certain distance. One of these elephants walked side by side with this dying elephant like a sister. When the elephants reached a place, they surrounded this dying elephant in a circle. The dying elephant lay down and dropped dead very soon. The other elephants were rumbling loudly, they made sounds like a scream. And then the entire herd fell silent. They gently touched the carcass and covered it with leaves, branches and earth. They guarded and watched the carcass for a few days before they continued their journey. This is the death ritual of the elephants. Please correct my English, thank you.

9/18/2014

One day, my colleague passionately recounted a documentary about elephants to me passionately.

There was an elephant about to die. The other elephants from the herd accompanied him. They paraded and moved slowly behind the dying elephant for a certain distance. One of these elephants walked side by side with this dying elephant like as a sister {better: sibling (gender-neutral)}.

When the elephants reached a certain place, they surrounded this dying elephant in a circle. The dying elephant lay down and dropped dead very soon after. The other elephants were rumbling rumbled loudly, they made sounds like similar to a scream. And then the entire herd fell silent. They gently touched the carcass and covered it with leaves, branches and earth.

They guarded and watched the carcass for a few days before they continued their journey.

This is the death ritual of the elephants.

Please correct my English, thank you.