Wade
Preparing for the New Season Finally, the long hot summer was at an end. Autumn is here, it's getting cool. I'm so lazy, I still sleep on the mat and feel a little bit cold in the middle night. I have to put sheets on my bed,get a comforter out from the closet and rearrange my wardrobe. Changing food habit to adapt to the new season is needed as well, it will be good for health.
2

Preparing for the New Season

Finally, the long hot summer was is at an end. Autumn is here. It's getting cool. I'm so lazy, I still sleep on the mat and feel a little bit cold in the middle night. I have to put sheets on my bed,get a comforter out from the closet and rearrange my wardrobe. Changing food (eating) habits to adapt to the new season is necessary as well, it will be good for my health.

Preparing for the New Season

Finally, the long hot summer is at an end. Autumn is here, and it's getting cool. I'm so lazy, I still sleep on the mat and feel a little bit cold in the middle of the night. I have to put sheets on my bed,get a comforter out from the closet and rearrange my wardrobe. Changing my food habits to adapt to the new season is needed as well, since it will be good for health.

我这里也已经凉快了!

Preparing for the New Season

Finally, the long, hot summer was at an end has came to an end.  Autumn is here and it's getting cool. I'm so lazy. I still sleep on the a mat and feel a little bit cold in the middle of the night. I have to put sheets on my bed,get a comforter out from the closet and rearrange my wardrobe. Changing my food habit choices to adapt to the new season is needed as well, it will be good for my health.