Ashley
English spoken annoys me Last week I attended an English speech comptition and I entered the semi final comptition. I can read and write English but I really can't speak it well. Now I'm worring about it. Maybe I have to practice it a lot during the following week. fighting!

English spoken Speaking Annoys Me

Last week I attended an English speech competition and I entered made it to the semi-final of the competition. I can read and write English but I really can't speak it well. Now I'm worring about it. Maybe I have to practice it a lot during in the following weeks. fighting Wish me luck

English spoken speaking [1, 2] annoys me

Last week I attended an English speech comptition competition and I entered the semi-final comptition competition. I can read and write English but I really can't speak it well. Now I'm worring worrying about it. Maybe I have to practice it a lot during the following week over the next few days [3]. fighting! Wish me luck!

----

[1] You can say either "English speaking", "speaking English", or "spoken English".  Any would be okay.

[2] (Speaking Chinese annoys me!)

[3] Andi's correction is also correct.  I just wanted to give you an alternative.

----

Good luck in the semi-finals.