Rosalin
My feeling When the frist time I came to JiaYing University,I was surprised.The school was small, old.I cried that evening.As day gone by,I adapted myself to JiaYing University or MeiZhou city.Although it was a developing city,it's people and Hakka culture impressed me deeply.As a university student,I had much spare time.I didn't take full advantage of it.So for me,everyday seemed boring.I was afraid that I learnt nothing but wasted time.I had better made a plan so as to achieve my goal.Now I should spend my spare time reasonably and learn more.

My feeling

When the frist time I came to JiaYing University,I was surprised.The school was small, old.I cried that evening. As the day went gone by,I adapted myself to JiaYing University or and MeiZhou city.Although it was a developing city,it's people and Hakka culture impressed me deeply.As a university student,I had much spare time.I didn't take full advantage of it.So for me,everyday seemed boring.I was afraid that I learnt nothing but wasted time.I had better should have made a plan so as to achieve my goal.Now I should spend my spare time reasonably and learn more.