Eric
Chinese Driver's License Service Chinese Driver's License Service Foreigners who need drive in China have to apply a Chinese driver's license.However,the applications is troubling for many people,you have to go to different places,different governments,wait in a long queue,and face the language barrier with the staff in different departments. We have helped hundreds of people get Chinese driver's license in the past 5 years,our professional service will help you apply the license much easier and faster. Price: The total fee is 1500 RMB,including everything (license translation fee,photos,medical check fee, question bank book fee,test fee and our service fee) The whole procedure lasts about 1 week, require you in person two times,about 1 hour for each time,we will accompany with you during the whole procedure.We can also communicate with our clients with English fluently.By our professional service,about 95% of our clients can pass the test at first try,and 100% in the make-up test. So if you or your friends,colleagues want to apply Shanghai driver's license,please contact us now,our professional,high quality service will help you apply it much faster and easier! Contact us: Contact person: Eric EMAIL: [email protected]